June 4, 2009

a glue dot nightmare...in a pot

things are going to pot! That's this week's stamp simply challenge over at Sharon's blog-

the glue dot nightmare is seen here. I am quite happy with how my card turned out, but, but I have glue dots stuck everywhere on my desk now! I used them to put the flowers and buttons centers together....yikes. It is too hot to work with them I think- they are a bit stringy- very weird.

I went with an actual pot shaped card. The bottom lifts up to reveal the sentiment- not one for the mail though- The flowers are all using a sizzix die and big shot, something that I usually use to collect dust, and thought I would see if has other uses to it. ;)


Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime90- and here are the rest--Sharon, Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Becky, Deb, and we welcome this month-Sabrina!

have a great weekend~ Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Yvette said...

I LOVE your "glue dot nightmare...in a pot"!!! Love the flowers and the pot itself! Good job AJ!!! :)

Shannan Teubner said...

LOL Too cute, silly girl!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful flowers and love the pot too.

BonnieRose said...

this is gorgeous!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Wow-- just gorgeous!Love the pretty country feel-a perfect pot of blooms for any decor!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute!

Julie Koerber said...

Really cute AJ! I laughed at your glue dot nightmare story -- you have NO idea how many times I have had that experience! Too funny! But... we wouldn't live without those little buggers! Have a good weekend!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

What a funny story but adorable creation!! Well done!

Lisa H. said...

this is darling! I did a flower pot card today, too! love how yours turned out, even if you had a glue dot mess ;)

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What an adorably FUN card - I LOVE your flower pot! I have never tried one of these and yours makes it look so enticing -- I must try one of these days!!! LOVELY creation for this challenge!