June 11, 2009

holy smokes...where do the days go?

this week has flown by~ and I am feeling so behind...I had a long list of stuff I wanted to accomplish before both kids were out of school...not going to happen!!!


Here is a quick fly by post for Sharon's stamp simply challenge this week- half circles.


This card uses Lizzie Anne's Bless this nest set- I am feeling a bit different this week- went with a whole 'nother style than I usually do- But I like how it looks!

have a fabulous weekend!

Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime91- and here are the rest--Sharon, Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Becky, Deb, and Sabrina Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Katy said...

I like it too!! Just reminding you, I'm here -- I'm watching! Great, now I feel like a stalker! LOL!

StampinCathy said...

Great take on this challenge. Don't feel so bad, I always have a list of things to do and it seems like I add more on it then take off of it.

Deborah Saaranen said...

What a fantastic scene! Reminds me of the beach with the sun setting~!