June 1, 2009

It's a flower soft bouquet and a reveal

(*This is post 2 of the day* scroll down for Unity's KOM Challenge!)

Woohoo! I am lucky enough to be a part of Flower Soft's inaugural Design Team! This stuff is so very fun to play with!!
Now that the cat is out of the bag about the new team and blog, on to the card!


My card uses the sweet pea mix for the bouquet- it's my fave color right now. I chose the basic grey paper to use with it based on it's colors. The sentiment is from Lizzie Anne Designs Every Sayings set.


Here are the rest of the phenomenally talented ladies-
Make sure to stop by the flower soft blog for some blog candy!

Pin It Now!

16 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Wonderful, AJ! That paper is perfect for the Flower Soft Mix you chose -- I love it! Darling bouquet!!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Love your sweet spray, AJ, and so happy to be playing with you on the FS DT! :)

Niki Estes said...

AJ, this is adorable! I love the ovals at an angle and your beautiful bouquet!

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

I just got some flower soft this past April at the scrapfest. and I am playing with it.. Love your card and the bouquet you made with it... i am off to check out the site for more inspiration. Congrats of your new DT position.

Deborah Saaranen said...

Sooo gorgeous AJ! I love the Sweet Pea color as well! What a beautiful bouquet~

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just lovely, AJ! Love your bouquet and so happy to be working with you!

Valerie said...

Sweet Pea is my fav, too! Fabu bouquet, AJ!

Jacqueline said...

Congrats AJ!!! This card is gorgeous!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Such a beauty, AJ! Love this! So happy you are on the team! :) Hugs & :)

Shannan Teubner said...

Congrats, girlfriend!

Karen W said...

Love this stuff, been using it for a couple of years now and I love it!! Beautiful card!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats AJ! Looks like they know talent when they see it with all the fabulous and inspiring new DT. Your card is just so pretty.

i {heart} papers said...

Thanks for visiting! Isn't FlowerSoft so fun to play with!

Those vases are easy to find (I have them in the store!) :)

Kate

BonnieRose said...

congrats AJ.. good for you! how fun! I was chosen for a DT too over the weekend... it's exciting!

Kerry said...

Congratulations AJ! Very pretty card!

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

So beautiful!