June 8, 2009

Monday Challenge Chicks time!

It's Monday- so all the girls are ready to play! We decided to go with a scalloped baby card-


I went with a scalloped circle shaped card that swings open- Paper is the new OA ducks in a row line. The cute little duck is covered with yellow flower soft.

and here it is swung open- the yellow pattern paper is actually a pocket to hold the little tag, (and or cash if you want to make it be a gift card/money holder)

Here is a pic of the tag out- I stamped the duck in yellow over the sentiment-

that's it- I think i covered both here! ;) have a super Monday- I am gearing up to watch some trashy reality tv tonight- the bachelorette. {my husband SO does not like that show!!} It's like a bad train wreck though, and I just can't wait to see what happens with all the crazies!!

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jennifer, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

6 comments:

de said...

Wow AJ! This is amazing! I love how you made the top flip like that and the colors, images and embellies just tie in all together!

Amber said...

Super cute AJ, love that fold, I'll have to try it once!

Lisa H. said...

great card, AJ! love that paper and your ducky is super cute.

StampinCathy said...

This is just to cute. Love those ducks.

Martha said...

oh I love the amount lol ;)
great card

Bethany Paull said...

Oh, girl! That is just too cute. I really like the matching pins.