June 1, 2009

not ready to start my week yet!

but it's here! It's the first of the month- lots going on today- make sure to stop by Angela's blog for all the deets.
First off, we are announcing our new guest designers for the month of June, and whom else we are adding to the team!! Also, new KOM Guest designer challenge will be up as well here.


For today's challenge, we are going with monochromatic. The monday chicks were wanting to use yellow as well, so I went with that! I used the flowers that got voted off the island and the sentiment friend to friend. It's a bit hard to photograph, sorry!

I used some faux brads as well- it donned on me that some white brads would look good to the right of the main panel after I had it all put together. So I punched out some white pieces of card stock with my larger fiskars hole punch and glued those puppies down!

check out the rest of the gals playing along today- and yea! welcome back to Julie!!!!!!


Kimber McGray
Jeanne Streiff
Brooke Lien
Maren Benedict
Linsey Rickett
Julie Campbell
Jimmi Mayo
Jennifer Buck
Christi Snow Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

love the card - love that stamp set too! I hope it gets a chance again!
Sandra

Cheri Howard said...

I knew those flowers looked familiar for some reason! I'm so sad they won't be in the kit, but maybe Angela will make them available as singles? One can hope!

StampinCathy said...

I just love this look and your card is just fanatic.

Lori Craig said...

Love the soothing colors and pretty layout here. :)