June 6, 2009

Scrapping kid of Sunday

Today we are scrapping anything~ Anything goes!! Which is perfect since I have this layout I did for the LAD Newsletter to share-


I really like how it turned out- it used their new father's day single. I used the coluzzle to cut the pink circle and as a template for the piercings in the circular shape. The tree is from Maya Road and paper is basic grey.
The picture is from last year just before my daughter had all her hair cut off- first haircut at 4+ years old!! Now she is gearing up for kindergarten!! ugh, where does the time go???

off to organize my pictures so I can scrap a few more~ Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Super cute AJ! I love the picture!

StampinCathy said...

Aj, This is adorable. I just love the CAS look and that tree. Well of course the cute picture too.

Lisa H. said...

ahhhh, what a sweet page and great layout! love the pink and browns/kraft!

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is Adorable! Love the Kraft and Pink Combo!

Lisa F said...

This is adorable!