June 1, 2009

Sending my valentines out a bit early this year-

Actually, it's challenge time over at JBelle and I went with valentine theme for the sketch!
short post today-lots going on around here!


For my card I went with some Cosmo paper, may arts ribbon, dew drops, and made a nice pink glittery border around my sentiment with some stickles.


Make sure to use keyword JBE056 when uploading- and check out the rest of the girls:

Hether Lee-Reppen
  • Kim O'Rosky
  • Kisa Peters
  • Lindsey Botkin
  • Lynda Benden
  • Maren Benedict
  • Melissa Bove
  • Michelle Woerner
  • Shannan Teubner
  • Pin It Now!

    6 comments:

    StampinCathy said...

    This is so cute and just love the dp. Another inspiring card.

    Heather said...

    This is really sweet. Great card!

    Doris said...

    This is my first visit to your blog. After scrolling through your recent cards, I've added your blog to my faves list and will be checking in on a regular basis. LOVE your work!

    Jill said...

    Fun card! Nice work!

    Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

    This is really cute! I love that you did a VDay card!! :)

    Lynda Benden said...

    Show off!!! You are WAY ahead on your Valentine cards AJ and this one is just darling!