June 25, 2009

Stamp Simply Christmas style!

In case anyone is keeping tabs.....we are down to 69 days until school starts- not that I am counting ;) I can't even say TGIF since every day is a friday right now!

Keeping with the Christmas theme for the day- Sharon's stamp simply challenge for today is a two-fer. Green and blues with paper piercing.

I opted to use my newest Unity kit- Bright and merry winter wishes. Paper is from October Afternoon, and the tag is from SU! I believe-

and make sure to welcome our new members- Jenny Gropp is back, and Barbara Anders is joining the team! Welcome ladies- nice to have you here!!!


Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime93- and here are the rest--Sharon, Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Deb, Jenny, Barbara, and Sabrina Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

How fun is this?? Way to get creative with that green and blue!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I never would have guessed we'd be getting Christmas cards out of this challenge, but I'm loving them! This is such a lovely Christmas card -- way to go!

Janine said...

Fabulous Christmas card AJ!! Never too early to start right?

Barbara said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!! Love it!!! I'm looking forward to playing with you on the SS team!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Love your Christmas card! What a fabulous tag and clean, fresh design!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty! Love those snowflakes!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful card!

BloomingPink said...

Wow. Your XMAS card is lovely.

And I'm counting days til school starts, because that means...NO MORE KIDS at home (our last just graduated from HS and will going to college)

Lisa H. said...

just darling, AJ! love the blues and green with the snowflake. cute, cute, cute!

Karen said...

Yum....love the colors~!!

4guysandagirl said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!!

FibreJunky said...

Beautiful tag! Love that snowflake.