June 19, 2009

stamp simply recipe time


Yea for summer break! I am happy to report there has only been one instance of fighting this morning~
Time for another stamp simply challenge today- recipes!


here is my easy peasy card- some prism papers in shades of kiwi, and white and a lime from the KI memories glitter paper- citrus mix.

here is a shot of the inside- I made a flap that holds the recipe-

and the actual recipe was taken from a Bacardi recipe and altered to my taste-
12 mint leaves
1/2 lime
2 T Sugar
1 can of lemon lime sparkling water

Mottle (mash) the mint and lime together, add the sugar and the sparkling water and serve over ice.
This is a recipe we use often here, I have an awesome mint plant that is usually in full bloom so we take advantage of it all summer- the kids love these also- hence the non alcoholic recipe ;)

Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime92- and here are the rest--Sharon, Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Becky, Deb, and Sabrina
and a good bye to Becky- your work is awesome and I am sure I will still stalk your blog!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

AJ, what a cool recipe and I love the fact that is without alcohol!!! Makes an ordinary lemon soda extra special. TFS and your card you've made for this recipe is just PERFECT!!!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This sounds so refreshing!! Thanks for sharing the recipe and I love how you created your recipe holder card!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

What a fabulous CAS creation - I LOVE it!!! And your recipes sounds just delicious -- makes me want to plant some mint! Totally delicious -- I'm copying it!!! Thanks!!!

Ann said...

Super cute and fun!