July 23, 2009

hip hop halloween style!

*Post 3 0f 3 for today* scroll down for LAD sneak peeks.

Happy Hip Hoppin Halloween style! Today we are releasing a fun new Halloween themed kit!!
*AND* Today's my sons 10th BIRTHDAY!! We are having our own party here!


I fell back in to a CAS Kraft mode this week...might have been all the assignments I had piled up on me! ;) First here is some Cosmo Haunted paired up with one of the new sentiments that go with the tree.


I covered the candy corn with stickles, and finished it off with black gems from Kaiser.

Make sure to head on over to Lisa's next!!



Pin It Now!

24 comments:

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

cute cards.

Purple Princess said...

Great cards! I love the candy corn covered in stickles! Fabulous idea!

Rose Ann said...

Both are so cute!! I love making fun Halloween cards, and these are great inspiration, AJ!!

JessicaK said...

Nice and spooky, especially the 'dem bones one. great job.

Suz said...

Great cards. Thanks for the inspiration

JazzyH said...

Cute!

Renee' Dezember said...

Great Cards and Happy B-day to your son too :D

Sandra said...

happy birthday to your son - enjoy the day!
So you too got a good dose of Halloween in July!
Great cards!
Sandra

Karen J. said...

Cute cards. Enjoy your son's birthday!!

FibreJunky said...

Cute cards AJ!

Jacqueline said...

Very cute!! Love the colors!

Jenn said...

Great crds, and Happy Birthday to your little boy (well not so little anymore)

BishopsMommie said...

totally love that tree!!

StampinCathy said...

First I want to wish your double digit son an Happy Birthday. I hope it's filled with so much fun that you can't stand it.
Your cards are awesome. Thanks for inspiration.

Jennine said...

Great cards!!! That skeleton is way cute!

Ari Vega-Macias said...

i LOVEEEEEE it!!!

Tracey said...

Fantastic cards!!

Lisa H. said...

you know kraft is fine by me! love em' both. Happy birthday to your DS!

Katherine S said...

Fantastic Cards! :)

Linda said...

Aj

I think you soned looking very cool. and you have neat layout!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super awesome cards!! tfs!!

Tam said...

awesome cards! happy bday to your son!

Kelly Landers said...

You've shown the versatility of that new set nicely! I like the stickles on the candycorn!

JPScraps said...

Cute cards. Happy Bday to your son!