July 14, 2009

hurry...grab my arm.

I am drowning in life! and laundry, and dishes, and many other things as well.
ha! oh well- not for long, right???

this weeks JacksonBelle challenge is another sketch- check out the blog for all the info-

I am unsure of this card- I liked it, then I didn't, and then I did. I think it's the busy pattern- goes against my normal CAS style. ;)
paper is Cosmo, and buttons are Basic Grey. Glossy Accents courtesy of Ranger.

here are the rest of the ladies-

Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Dawn Easton ~ Treasure Oiler Designz

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee

Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Heather Lee-Reppen: Ink on my Ear

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Lisa H. said...

I like it! I think the white base and the white strip across the colorful pattern helps balance it all out! tfs! oh, and here's a hand....good luck getting it all done!

Michelle said...

I like it - but I like busy - LOL Different strokes for different folks ;) Fun colors too!

StampinCathy said...

I love it. It's so cheery and bright.

Loretta said...

AJ, this is SUCH a fun card!!! I love it!

Bethany Paull said...

So lively! I like it! Right down to the little string bow in the button.

Heather said...

Fabulous card! I love the bright colors! Great job with the sketch!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh no! Don't drown! :D How in the world did you manage to create such a fabulous card when you are so busy? You are one talented lady! ;)

Kristine B. said...

Cute and simple...I likey! :) Great job with the challenge. I sooo HEAR YA on the drowning part. Seems life gets so busy during the summer. :) Hang in there!

Jill said...

Yeah for Cosmo Cricket! Great card--love the button.

Lynda Benden said...

I love it AJ!! The papers are great as is the little sentiment! Great card!