July 12, 2009

It's a Lizzie Anne Anniversary Party!

Every day during the LAD celebration one of the DT gets to choose a set to highlight-my set, High Hellos is on sale for 40% off today!! I like all the fun images in this set- it's one of those go-to-all-happy-occasion sort of set.

I started with this weeks CPS sketch, and tried to keep it simple- the colors and pattern speak well enough on their own. I am in a non kraft using mode lately! Maybe it's the sunny weather that has me using the brights I so desperately try avoid normally!

here is the rest of the birthday bash info for you-

July 15th- Lizzie Anne will be revealing something new!

July 22nd - 24th- SUMMER STAMP RELEASE SNEAK PEEKS.

July 25th- OFFICIAL SUMMER STAMP RELEASE DAY- This is the day we will also be choosing winners from the card contest, they will be announced over on Lizzie Anne Land and on the LAD blog.

stamps- High Hellos- Lizzie Anne Designs
Paper- Basic Grey- June Bug
buttons- impress
copics, icons, DMC thread, cardstock- SU!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty bright colors, stitching, and button! Fun card, AJ!

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and so inspiring.

Marie with a :-) said...

Such a pretty summertime card - love the colors. Thanks for sharing :-)

Katy said...

Love your card, AJ! I left an award for you on my blog, if you want to look!

paula said...

What a sweet card. I love the colours you have used & the way that you have used them :)