July 21, 2009

JacksonBelle Tuesday time!

Another Jacksonbelle Sketch for today-


Today's card is outside of my normal colors- but I think I may like it- I usually really steer clear of purple- but it works! I used a Lizzie Anne sentiment, paper is Basic Grey, MAMBI Icons, and May Arts ribbon-

Make sure to check out the INKADINKADO products this week- they are ALL ON SALE!


here are the rest of the ladies-

Kristine Breach ~ Ink Something

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Dawn Easton ~ Treasure Oiler Designz

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Mitzi Koons ~ Stamps Jubilee

Loretta Lock ~ Love to Create

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Melissa Bove: Keepsakes By Melissa

Jennifer Buck: The Buck Stamps Here

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

Heather Lee-Reppen: Ink on my Ear

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is awesome, AJ!! I love it!

StampinCathy said...

Wow this is just stunning!

Michelle said...

Oh what a precious sentiment and equally precious card with the soft colors and white ribbon; very nice.

Lynda Benden said...

This is so pretty AJ! The papers are so pretty, love the lavender!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card, AJ!!! tfs!!

Jill said...

Pretty! Love the colors.

Trudee said...

that is very pretty!

Mitzi Koons said...

Love, love, love the purple!