July 23, 2009

Lizzie Anne sneak peeks day 2!

*post 2 of 3 for today*

It's a Halloween kind of day! Today Lizzie Anne is showing some fun new sets! Check out the full set on the LAD blog.

I love Halloween, and I love making cards for Halloween- I knew I would need this set as soon as I saw it! I colored the moon in and covered it with glossy accents for some shine. Some black Kaiser gems finish it off beneath the sentiment.

Make sure to check out the rest of the girls sneak peeks! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Nice. I like the pop of color for the moon.

Tiffany said...

Love it AJ!! The glow of the moon against the bat is a great effect! I really need this set!

Rose Ann said...

I love your striped background and the glossy look you gave to your moon, AJ! Great card!!

Jen said...

yes, that moon is super cool!! love it!!

Jenny Gropp said...

I love Halloween cards too -- they are just FUN! Wild colors and images! This is great!!!!