July 2, 2009

Stamp Simply with stars and stripes

Happy 3rd of July!
I am gearing up for a nice little weekend out at our beach house, sun, friends, and fireworks!

Today's stamp simply challenge is stars and stripes- I did go with patriotic even though not a requirement!


I used this week's sketch challenge as my starting point. The stars are from this kit, and fit perfectly in my little SU star punch! Not a lot of stamping involved. ;)


Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime94- and here are the rest of the girls-
Sharon, Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Deb, Jenny, Barbara, and Rose Ann - July's guest,

Hope a fun and safe 4th!



Pin It Now!

12 comments:

Janine said...

Hi AJ !! Great card... Have a fun weekend.

StampinCathy said...

Love your take on this challenge. You are one creative and inspiring crafter.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great design! I love how you varied the pattern of the stripes for each dot!

Judy Rozema said...

How cool this is! I love the way you did the red stripes and used the sketch like a flag! So creative!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you've incorporated the sketch with your stars & stripes, AJ!! Wonderful patriotic card!!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Love this!! Your stars and stripes are so creative!! Fabulous!!

Jen said...

AJ, simply fabulous! Have a fun and safe 4th too!

Barbara said...

Awesome take on both challenges--love the flag layout! How clever!

Jenny Gropp said...

Fantastic on both challenges -- this is simply striking!!!

suzARTe said...

great projects. Hope you had a nice 4th of July. I was in the States last year on this special day and got to experience how you all celebrate, I had a great time

Suz said...

Great project TFS

Happy 4th

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

A fun take on stars and stripes -- I love it!