July 13, 2009

stamped background challenge...

here we are for another Monday challenge time-
this weeks challenge was stamped backgrounds. I am guilty of using pattern paper far too much! such a conveniece I guess. Do you prefer stamped or paper, or does it depend on the project?



It seems as if summer is flying by faster than I thought it would. Something going on every weekend, week long training trips for dh, a week long trip to orlando for me...swim lessons every day, VBS this week, a birhtday for my soon to be 10 year old, and daily playdates!- before i know it the summer will be over!!!

So- I went with a quick and easy card- Simple layout, colors, and embellies.
Star background is the promo kit for the JULY KOM- and the sentiment is from last months KOM.

off to the pool, then VBS, then hopefully some r and r time!

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

jpmayo said...

Beautiful AJ!
I really love the button and string:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!! tfs!!

Sandra said...

love the card ... yes time does pass too fast!
Enjoy!
Sandra

Renee' Dezember said...

:) love the stars!!!

Carolyn King said...

simple and beautiful....i love seeing people create their own backgrounds and I love dp too...I guess it is fun to mix it up!