July 9, 2009

thank God it's Friday!

Even though it is summer, I could use a weekend! DH has been gone all week- we have had swim every day at the crack of dawn, and far too many play dates to count this week.
I am ready for a lazy Saturday!

Here is my Stamp Simply submission for the week- Let the sparks fly!


Easy peasy- who doesn't love a little stickles everywhere! ;) It's a tag- not much easier than this! I started with Kraft base, then added some making memories paper- Alpha letters are Dutch Girl from Cosmo- and the stickles!

Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime95- and here are the rest of the girls-
Sharon, Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Deb, Jenny, Barbara, and Rose Ann - July's guest. Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I love it, AJ -- totally love it! It makes me smile -- it's so fun, funky and TOTALLY adorable!!! GREAT project!

Janine said...

This is fabulous AJ!! I love stickles!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Awesome project piece AJ and the added sparkle makes it that much more adorable!! Great job!

Deborah Saaranen said...

LOVE the alpha design...the buttons are a perfect touch!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! Love all the embellishment!

Jenny Gropp said...

This is so funky and fresh!!! Love all the elements put together!

Rose Ann said...

This is so fun, AJ...and I am loving your big letters, and sparkly Stickles!! !! I love the buttons as well!!

Barbara said...

Too, too, cute, AJ!!! Love it!