August 10, 2009

back in the saddle again...

Most of us are winding down from crazy chaotic summer schedules and back to our Monday challenges- this weeks challenge comes from Maren and was to make a card using trees.



I just got this very fun button bits set in Orlando and was excited to ink it up and use some buttons!! I used Kraft again also- another overly CAS design. Something I have escaped from lately!

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous take on this challenge. I just love the colors and the trees are so cute with the buttons.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!!

tiffguam said...

LOVE this!

Kathy said...

Super cute! I just got this set, too and loooooooooove it! I can't decide which images are my favorite but I adore the button trees.

House and land said...

It is so cute!!! I am now thinking how if trees really look like this? hmmm.. (",)