August 1, 2009

Flower Soft Toppers

The flower soft dt is all sharing the new toppers today! These toppers are actually a lot of fun- they remind me of paper dolls! They come ready to tear out of there sheets and put together. You can use as many or as little as desired-

I went with the girl peeking through the window image- I used almost ALL of the toppers offered in that set-

Here is a close up of the detail- I really like all the dimension it adds- and that new Polar White is perfect for snow!
enjoy- home bound tomorrow! :) Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

ADORABLE AJ! I love it!

Niki Estes said...

So cute, AJ!

Jennine said...

Great card. The dimension in this card is GREAT!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just awesome and so inspiring. I just love the dimension it adds to the card.

Deborah Saaranen said...

Wow-- the dimension is just incredible with this AJ! Fantastic!

Daisy said...

THAT Polar White is Fabulous!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So darling -- just love it!!! These are so easy and fun!!!