August 25, 2009

Hey Sunshine!

Where the heck are ya?? My kids have a week of summer left, and it's raining today. Not fun!
Today's challenge for the JBelle blog is You are my sunshine! (here's to hoping it makes a come back before too long!!)

I used Lizzie Anne images and added some stickles- on sale right now! Ribbon is May Arts and the gems are MAMBI. Also- just in is new JENNI BOWLIN products!

Make sure to upload using keyword jbe068 and check out the rest of the team!
Back to the Kindergarten countdown! Enjoy the rest of your summer! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Love the bling - so so cute!

Summer was over here two weeks ago, and I want it back!! LOL

Maria Gurnsey said...

That ribbon makes me weak in the knees...good thing I'm sitting. Love the rainbow.

Bethany Paull said...

Well, rain + sunshine = rainbows. Looks like you're right on track. LOL. CUTE card. Love the glittery rainbow.

Loretta said...

That blingified rainbow is divine!!!

StampinCathy said...

I just love the bling bling rainbow and that ribbon is fabulous.

Carly said...

So fun! Love the bling!

Jill said...

I love the sparkliness and the multicolored rhinestones! Awesome.

Trudee said...

sparkle-icious!! :)

Linda said...

Aj

That rainbow is cute.... your blog is being added to my favites.