August 20, 2009

Hip HOP! play hard, sleep hard.

Happy Hot hip hoppin'! It's boiling here this week!!

This week's hip hop is focused around the new scrapping kit Le Chic Vintage.

I went with a mini photo wallet of my darling daughter- She has the most amazing skills which allow her to sleep any where, at any time- as seen in the pictures above. I have others still, so I may add on to this mini album!! paper is Cosmo's new boyfriend line.

Journaling reads- play hard. sleep hard. You could sleep anywhere, and most days you did.

She's not as bad now, but when her head hits the pillow- it's lights out!

Make sure to head on over to Jeanne's blog next!!! Pin It Now!

21 comments:

Katy said...

so cute! :)

Diane said...

Very cute idea...I have some of these premade just waiting to finish, thanks for the inspiration!

BishopsMommie said...

that is so flippin cute..I think i am going to make one for Jeanne's color challenge today to put in my work badge to show my babies off..thanks for the idea.

Christi Snow said...

LOL...too fun! Such a cute little project! smiles...

Purple Princess said...

Love it! So cute!

Jacqueline said...

So cute and funny!! I dont know what it is about girls but mine used to fall asleep anywhere too! Very cute idea AJ, love it!

Rona said...

Super cute!!

Mary said...

Love this project!
Your daughter is adorable
My youngest daughter had a similar talent! She could fall asleep anywhere,and a lot of times fell asleep midsentence!

Thank you for sharing!

Ravengirl said...

Love it! That's a super cute wallet! Your daughter is darling! Wish mine would do that!

Omar said...

AJ you da shizz.

JazzyH said...

Great!

Suz said...

Awesome project AJ

BrendaB said...

That is so cute! My son was the same way, LOL!

Sherry Campbell said...

Super cute mini-album!

Maren said...

ADORABLE!! :)

JPScraps said...

Cute photo wallet. My dh can still fall asleep like that :)

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and love the journaling too.

Jen said...

AJ, this is such a darling mini photo wallet! Luv it!

ellen s. said...

so clever! love it

Michell said...

So cute...beautiful photo Wallet..

___________________
Michell james
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Kelly Landers said...

Cute and clever! It's a good thing when can kids sleep well, even if it isn't in their beds! :-)