August 26, 2009

jack o lantern and a prism winner!!

Happy Hump day. I am celebrating with some new fancy stuff I picked up on a little shopping excursion with Maren. Always a fun time. :)
Maybe today I can crack into some of the new stuff...

First up- Katherine S....Shoot me an email- you are the proud winner of some PRISM paper!!!

onto the card- I LOVE Halloween. I may have said this before....I did get new Halloween paper yesterday also. LOTS. sheeesh, you would think it's a card sending holiday the way I bought it!

This card uses some Cosmo and Lizzie Anne's newest Halloween set- Hallows Eve. Ribbon and button are from paper trey.

I will shoot for a NON Halloween post tomorrow... ;) Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so cute. Can't wait to see what you got with Maren and congrats on winning some Prism paper.

Kelly Landers said...

It's OK! Keep the Halloween coming! I love that "holiday" too!

Ashley said...

CUTE card AJ!