August 5, 2009

more of the monthly mix frmo LAD

here is another fun card using the new monthly mix from Lizzie Anne Designs. I love this fun sentiment in it-

I actually did this card last week before I left, and haven't had a chance to share it yet
- I still haven't been back to stamping the last few days since being home. Just needed some r & r after orlando!
I have LOTS of new stamps, papers, and other fun toys to play with...just need to be re energized first!!

tomorrow I will have more new stuff for sure!

stamps- hey sunshine, Lizzie Anne Designs
cardstock- Kraft, Kiwi
pattern paper- Making Memories
kaiser kraft jewels, scallop punch- SU!, May Arts ribbon. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors, sentiment and how you used the jewels. Thanks for the inspiration.

tiffguam said...

What a great card for a tween! Love it!

Mandy said...

CUTE! I love the rhinestones!!