August 20, 2009

polka dots!

It's polka dot time over at Sharon's blog today- I LOVE polka dots!

Instead of going with a huge polka theme...I went with a small patterned piece of paper- it's a new October Afternoon one, but I thought it worked well with my blinged out flowers.
The flowers are the prefect size for the jewels from me and my big ideas and kaiser.

Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime101- and here are the rest of the girls-
Sharon, Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Deb, Jenny, Barbara, and Pat - August's guest.

Check back tomorrow- I will have some prism paper blog candy! Pin It Now!

22 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I LOVE your vase of bling flowers, AJ! So fun and so pretty!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute!!!

Mary said...

Love it! Those flowers are perfect for bling! Great idea!
Thanks for sharing!

Michell said...

It looks awesome...
Very cute...

___________________
Michell james
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Janine said...

Very nice AJ!! I love your vase of flowers!!

Harriet said...

I love this card...

Tammy Hershberger said...

AJ, this is adorable! LOVE that vase of flowers and the added bling is fabulous!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Wow-- I LOVE the jewels on your flowers AJ! You are one creative chick! The polka dots ain't bad either!

The Rubber Maid said...

Cute card and of course I love the bling. Pat

Bogner's said...

AJ I love all that bling. I love this card!

Lisa H. said...

great combo, AJ! love the blinged out flowers.

Barbara said...

Love your little polka dots, AJ!!! And I really love your blinged out flowers!!!

Dani said...

This is so pretty! Love it!! :)

Martha said...

how cute! love this.
I dont have this stamp :)

Linda said...

AJ
I see your hard work neat stffed

Tiff said...

What a COOL card! I love it!

Pamela said...

Fun card! I love it!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Love your blinged flowers!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Just darling, AJ -- I love it!!! Fun flowers and perfect dots!

Julie Koerber said...

Very cute AJ! That bling is divine!

wendyp said...

LOVE those blinged out flowers! Awesome card, AJ!

Purple Princess said...

Super fun! Love the bling!