August 13, 2009

Sending my HIP HOPPIN' Love!


Today we are showcasing the August KOM incentive kit- Sending my Love. It is such a fun and versatile kit! (I love sentiments!!!)

First up is my fave of the 2 I think- Maybe it's the clean graphic-ness of it!!


and then this one I really love that mailbox image- A little paper piecing again!! I also covered the flag with a sparkly atyou pen-

Make sure to head on over to..... Kimber's blog next!!!

*Sending love your way card- paper Sassafras Lass, jewels- Glitz Designs

*Thinking of you card- Paper- October Afternoon, Basic Grey buttons, MAMBI Icons, DMC Thread, SU Twill ribbon, Spica Markers-
Pin It Now!

24 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

So stinkin CUTE! :o)

naomi chokr said...

ooohhh your card is soo cute!! It was so great too meet and chat with you a bit at the supershow!! you girls are so sweet!

Renee' Dezember said...

Super Cards AJ :) tfs

Purple Princess said...

Super cute cards!!

Angie Williams said...

I love the paper piecing on the mailbox!

Rhiannon said...

beautiful! I too love that first one...very clean...very cool :) Thanks for sharing :)

Sherry Campbell said...

Both cards are adorable and I love that sketch on the first one. ;)

Tam said...

awesome cards! love the mail box,too cute!

ashjoy said...

Very pretty!

JazzyH said...

Very nice!

Liz said...

Love love love it

Shemaine Smith said...

Amazing stuff lady!!! Just amazing!

JPScraps said...

I like the first card too. I love graphic designs. The other card is so pretty too.

Marcy H ~~ MI said...

Very Cute Cards!!!

Ravengirl said...

Oh, my!!! I'm lovin' that first card too! Very clean and crisp!!!

Martha said...

beautiful cards, love them both.

Mandy said...

Adorable!!

Linda said...

hello Aj....

I love what done that cute mailbox... it make smile even tho not having good day!

Suz said...

great cards AJ - I love your style

liannallama said...

great cards! I absolutely love #1!

Lori said...

Soooo cute! Especially love the simplicity of the first one!

Sandra said...

very nice! thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

wonderful cards.

Leslie Miller said...

These are both great cards, AJ, but I just have to tell you I absolutely LOVE the first one. Those clean lines are calling my name these days. I may just change my style altogether!