August 9, 2009

simply scrappin on my own...

We are going to be starting our simple scrapbook challenges up once summer comes to an end here shortly. We decided to enjoy summer with the kids instead!!
In the mean time- here is a layout I did for Prism-
My amazingly gorgeous daughter (yep, a teence biased!) I tried to bring the color of the grass in the photo out with the green circles and not overwhelm the whole page-

I am all about the pictures/story if there is one and not the other stuff- so my scrap pages are usually quite simple!

and the blog candy winner from last week never came forward- please email me by Wednesday!! If not, I will pick another winner from the followers list-

enjoy your sunday! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I love this page.

tiffguam said...

I love your style!

Jenn said...

I don't see you scrap much, but you should, this is fab! :D

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful page! The circles really make the photo pop!

Shannan Teubner said...

Yeah, you're biased, but she's still gorgeous. I can't believe how big she's getting!

cash advance now said...

Amazing creation!!! Can you post more of your scrapbook photos? I am very much eager to view it.