August 16, 2009

spooky....

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!!!
Although it's not a traditional "card" type of holiday- I make tons of them!!! I deck the house out in spooky stuff galore and love seeing the kids in their costume- it's one of those holidays I will always have more cards than a need!


Here is a simple and quick Halloween card- The bird is covered in glossy accents. Change the colors and orientation of the card and you can use the same layout to make another one!
The stamps are from the September Monthly Mix found here.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous card and love how you did the thread and button.

tiffguam said...

THis is one of my faves!!!! I picked up a copy of CardMaker yesterday and you're all over it with your Halloween creations!!!! YOU GO GIRL!

Kathy W said...

Great Halloween card. I can't tell from the photo, but I'll bet the bird looks very cool IRL with the glossy accents; great idea! I love the string and button treatment. This is a great simple, crisp card. Thanks for sharing.

Rose Ann said...

I love your CAS design, and your colors and fibers too!!

Michell said...

I love the design....
Card is beautiful...

___________________
Michell james
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems