August 6, 2009

stamp simply- Friend to Friend

For today's stamp simply challenge we are incorporating friends into our cards- making sure it says "friend" on there somewhere-

So- I have been into paper piecing a lot lately- and thought the trees would be fun paper pieced- used PTI's bitty dots for the trees, and rest is basic grey.

Remember when uploading to use keyword ssnotime99- and here are the rest of the girls-
Sharon, Julie, Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Deb, Jenny, Barbara, and Pat - August's guest.

stamps- unity
jewels- kaiser craft
paper- basic grey, paper trey
ribbon-Sharon's store
punch-Martha stewart loop edge punch Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love your paper pieced trees, and all the colors of DP -- this is really fresh and bright!

Julie Koerber said...

Love the bright and perky colors AJ!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I just love those Unity trees! One of these days I'm going to break down and buy the set! Cute card, AJ... LOVE the paper piecing!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Totally darling -- LOVE your mix of color and pattern -- cute, cute!!!

The Rubber Maid said...

Simple & Sweet...paper piecing is a fun thing. Pat

Barbara said...

Totally sweet! Love those little trees!!! It was just great meeting you in person last week, too!!

tiffguam said...

Love the paper piecing!

Janine said...

Love it AJ!!! The paper piecing is fabulous.
Have a great weekend.

Diane (djuseless) said...

Love the paper piecing!!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Isn't paper piecing the greatest! Love the combo of DP's you used.

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

I've been paper piecing a lot lately, too. I love how you have the trees mounted on the circle. Super card!

Ryann said...

Very cute. I used the same sentiment on the card I have posted on my blog today!

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful card!!!I love pp too!!

Pamela said...

Love it!

Lisa H. said...

super cute, AJ! I loved these trees as soon as I eyed them! great card. tfs!

Tonya said...

AJ this is so pretty! Love your cards from yesterday too............I did not get a chance to blog hop so I am catching them today. >:0)

Jen said...

Awesome AJ...gonna have to try that MS punch!

ANAT S said...

wow this is a great card