August 31, 2009

time for some back to school!

The countdown is on! T- 3 days until they are both in school...not sure how excited I am for my baby to start kindergarten...
anyhoo- on to the card- The Monday chicks suggested sewing. Faux or real. My sewing machine and I are not urrently speaking at the moment, so I opted for faux.

I am undecided on this card...didn't turn out quite how I had in my head. The text on the left is from unity's new backgrounds- (check scrap a latte for the new backgrounds) The school house is from the August KOM- last day to sign up for this one!

Faux or real sewing, not a fan this week of it!!

check out the rest- short list this week! Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

LOVE IT! Great take on the challenge and thanks so much for the inspiration.

Maren said...

You have to USE your machine sometime! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Such a cute card, AJ! Funny cuz I've been contemplating getting one of those sew-mini's. I don't know...I LOVE how it looks, I'm just afraid I might cut my finger off or something. But faux is fabulous, i always say! SUPER cute!