August 17, 2009

time for some kid friendly cards...

Today we are doing fun cards for kids...I am ALWAYS at a loss on kids cards- and you would think I would have a stash of them- but I don't! So, this new set from Unity will work out perfectly-

And, my daughter has a birthday party this coming weekend, so now, I am ahead of the game!
I stamped the dinosaur onto pattern paper and cut him out, it's all pretty self explanatory- paper is cogsmo- love the happy colors in it.

***This new set- sketchy little boy, is available only in stores that carry Unity and is NOT yet available at Unity.

make sure to check the others out- Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card is dinomite! (teehee) Thanks for the inspiring kids eye candy.

tiffguam said...

Cosmo is SUPER kid friends and your card is SOOOO stinkin cute!

Sherry Campbell said...

Super cute card!