August 23, 2009

trick or treat...

I JUST love Halloween!!!! Can't explain why, I just do! I go overboard on decorations and make more cards than I can possibly send! So...here's another!

I was also able to use my new Martha Stewart punch too! The flourishy type image is from the new Hallows Eve set from Lizzie Anne Designs. The adorable pumpkin image is from their new Monthly Mix .
I covered the pumpkins with glossy accents for some extra shine.
You can find the September Monthly Mix here. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one spooky cute card. I just love that MS border punch and the pumpkin plant.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic AJ...I too will always remain a big kid at heart when it comes to Halloween. I can't get enought of all things that "go bump in the night" in October!

This card just makes me smile with your cute little "boo" tree and those adorable buttons!

Shannan Teubner said...

Ooohh I love this, AJ! Lovin' the purple & orange combo this year!

Judy Rozema said...

Love that punch - wish I had gotten it when I had a great deal! Super cute - love the buttons!