August 18, 2009

we are gearing up for back to school!

eta- Ang' post isn't up, i added the pics here as well as the words that disappeared earlier!

It's my day over on Angela's blog- head on over if you haven't already!!


first up- I got new rubber in the mail- had to ink it up and play! I used the new vintage ledger background with a sentiment from the KOM and this is the time.

ok- so my words aren't showing up here today...bad blogger!! Here is a raft project my daughter and I did together- it's a kindergarten countdown calendar- (like they make in PS to count down Christmas) She stamped the star in the middle, and I punched it out-
I also used the frame this alpha to spell out Kindergarten. Here she is proudly holding it in front of her bedroom door, where it currently hangs!

Here she is practicing her handwriting on her wipe board I made with the Frame this alpha- (picture below)
and her sassy new haircut ;)
here is my projects from Angela's blog- I took a frame and created the insert using the frame this alpha and come Cosmo paper. I stamped each letter and then punched out for ease of lining up!
Using any dry erase pen, you can write right onto the glass and it erases completely with a dry cloth.


and lastly- if you haven't yet seen the fall take ten, you should get one! :) Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

Love the card- and your dry-erase board! Great stuff!

Lisa H. said...

what a good mom you are!!!! that board is a fabulous idea. My middle guy starts the big K tomorrow and he is so excited. cool, stuff Miss AJ!

Kelly said...

I want that ledger stamp! So cool! I haven't seen that before.

Christine said...

Such great projects AJ! Love that alpha board idea.
xoxo, Christine

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute projects and how ADORABLE is LoLo's hair! LOVE it! :)

Linda said...

AJ

I love the raft chain you and daughter very cute....

Michell said...

I love the card...
Its great work...

___________________
Michell james
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems