September 28, 2009

Already!?!

Holy smokes...that was a quick turn around! I need weekends to be longer during the soccer season!! ;)

Today we are all doing Christmas cards! YIKES! ARE YOU READY!? 89 days! (there is an app, I don't keep track of that!!)
I decided on a blinged out tree for the upcoming holiday season- hopefully, I will have enough little cards on hand to be ahead by the time it actually is upon us!
This is the oh Christmas tree set from LAD- The sentiment is actually one line, and I inked it up with a marker to make the words fit.


and...
I am sure by now you have this in your hot little hands!!


I do have another Christmas card from this issue I haven't yet shared-

here is the front- Lizzie Anne Stamps, Cosmo paper-

and here is the inside view-


make sure to check out the rest of the girls this week- Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful Christmas cards. I really need to start mine. Thanks for the inspiration.

Amber said...

Love the cards my girl, they're gorgeous! I hear you about the weekend turnaround time, DEFINATELY not enough time!

Martha said...

wow only that many days!!! wow. I need to start making my christmas cards then!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMGOSH! I ADORE this! What an awesome card, AJ!