September 15, 2009

And another Halloween card!

Are you tired of them yet!?!
This weeks JBelle challenge is to do a fall/halloween themed card!

For my card today- I used the inkadinkado Scaredy cat! stamps, May Arts ribbon, Basic Grey buttons, and a provo embossing folder. If you look at the inka packaging, I really liked how the cat was turned on it's side and it inspired this layout-

it's my dh birthday today....off to wrap some gifts and maybe whip out a cake!

Make sure to upload using keyword jbe071 and check out the rest of the team!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

Cute! Love what you did with the sentiment too! Awesome job!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

How cute-love the ribbon/button combo and it's totally cool how you did the sent ;) Happy bday to your DH!!!

Carly said...

This is so cute! Love that cat and ribbon is fab!

Bethany Paull said...

I like the shot of green...and the sparkles!

Michelle said...

That sentiment pane looks great. Is that Papertrey Ink ribbon - - I have seen that one but never seen anyone use it...me likey!

Shemaine Smith said...

Love your card! Spooky black cats!! FUN! I love the ribbon too

Lynda Benden said...

This is absolutely DARLING AJ! I LOVE the glitter cat and the embossed spiderweb is AWESOME!!!

Heather said...

This is so cute! I love how you used the embossing folder. Great card!

Mandy said...

LOVE that cat!!! Great card, AJ! :)

Jill said...

Cool card! Love the sparkly cat!