September 30, 2009

Are you ready?!

For Halloween?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween! Can't explain why, but it's such a fun holiday! I decided to make a necklace for my daughter to wear this year-



I made one just like this one at CHA this last summer and thought it was such a fun idea! I stamped the ghost from Spooked (Lizzie Anne Designs) with staz-on onto the fragment. I then set it aside to dry, overnight, and covered it with glossy accents and paper on the same side as the image was stamped.

I also did a smaller one with a spider from the same kit. And if you have an extra ball chain, you can make them for any holiday/occasion and just swap them out.
And if you have the fragments with out the pre-punched holes, slap a pin on the back with some zip dry! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cool. What a fun and inspiring project.

Mandy said...

Oh, AJ! That's so adorable! Did you remember to make one for me?? JUST KIDDING! :) But I do love it!

the whimsical butterfly said...

HOW stinkin cute are THESE???? LOVE them! This is fabby project, lady!

Leslie Miller said...

You are so clever! This is super cute! I especially love the one with the spider charm added. These stamps are just the right size!