September 3, 2009

Friends with flair stamp simply style!

Today is the big day around here! Kindergarten starts today for my daughter and she is just so excited! I am hoping to get lots of pictures and not need any kleenex!
We have what's called a Boo-Hoo breakfast right after we drop them off! And then, I will have the whole day to myself!
yikes!


Today's Stamp Simply Challenge is to overstamp. Easy enough- and I love the out come!

I used Unity's September KOM, some Basic Grey pattern paper, and black papertrey ribbon.
I used the fall to layout #56. If you like clean graphic design- the Clean & Simple blog always has great layouts.

here are the rest!
Pin It Now!

15 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and love the colors and the stamps. Can't wait to get my stamps in the mail.

Janine said...

Great card AJ!! Enjoy the day all to yourself!! HEAVEN!!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I LOVE the outcome, too -- DARLING card! A day to yourself -- hope you can enjoy it after boo hooing!!! I know that feeling!!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Love it, AJ! This is one of my favorite images! Sooo cute! :) Love this! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Super cute and I LOVE this image! Is it the 15th yet? LOL. So glad I can play along in the First FFF-this is going to be crazy fun! Hope you have an awesome day, AJ!

Deborah Saaranen said...

So fresh and cute! I love the clean look here! Great design and choices all around!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great sweet, simple design, AJ! Hope you enjoy your day all to yourself!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a fabulous sentiment to stamp over those sweet hearts! Darling card!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

This is so beautiful AJ!! So simple & pretty

Scrapycandy said...

Very Nice! And keep up the great work! It's suppose to rain all weekend :(

Jenny Gropp said...

I love that image --- just darling!! Wonderfully done, AJ!!!

ANAT S said...

great job!!
beautiful card

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

wonderful card. love that image.

Kristin said...

I've never heard the term "overstamping" before, but I like it and haven't done it in a long time! Thanks for the inspiration and great card.

Have a great day!

tiffguam said...

This is soooo pretty!