September 17, 2009

Frighteningly Simply!

It's Stamp Simply time again- and this weeks challenge is to use black {or brown} ink only and NO COLORING in! I can handle that! :)


For my card I used the new Halloween single from Lizzie Anne Designs-Fright Night.
The paper is American Crafts- LOVE how clean and graphic their designs are-
and gens are from Kaiser! all in all, another fave card for my Halloween stock pile!! ;)



Make sure to check out the rest! and remember to upload using keyword ssnotime105
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Charlene said...

simple yet spooky! I like it :)

Janine said...

CAS - beautiful!!! Have a great weekend AJ...

StampinCathy said...

Another fun and inspiring Halloween card.

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a perfect stamp for this challenge, and I love the colors in the striped paper! Terrific card, AJ!

Amanda said...

Love it!

mom2maddy2000 said...

Very cute!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Very cute! I love the piercing and border punch on the sentiment panel and that terrific striped paper!

Deborah Saaranen said...

Fabulous design AJ! I really love the sentiment panel border punched on only one side!

Barbara said...

Frighteningly CUTE, AJ!!! Love it!

Julie Koerber said...

Love this CAS with that pop of color! That stamp is perfect for this challenge AJ!