September 9, 2009

Happy Hump day!

Quick fly by post today-

Make sure to head on over to Torendi- Jenn's new store is going love today!!

Congrats Jenn!


Here's a quick little card using Lizzie Anne's August Monthly Mix- Hey Sunshine! I just love the sentiment- dream create inspire. The butterflies and flowers are also from the kit.

I am still not used to this both kids in school all day thing. I need a plan to get more productive!! :)
I wonder how long it will take to get used to this!!? it's weird! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty and love the colors.

Heather P. said...

LOL, it won't take too long to get used to it... You might even *like* it! :)

Such a pretty card!

tiffguam said...

Thanks for the shout out!!!! I also wanted to say thank you for posting to SCS! You are SUCH A SWEETIE!