September 24, 2009

have you seen my mojo???

I have been feeling mojo less lately, so I have been trying to get some challenges done. Challenges are always a way to help get the juices flowing-

First up- the clean and simple FTL-



I used the FTL60 to start my card- and combined it with the DD Challenge Winged Things.
Stamps are from the Stampin Store KOM. I decided to go out of my normal color comfort zone and not use KRAFT!

Second up in the winged things challenge thinking I used Jen's sketch for you to try. Again, not my normal colors. Purple- ick! insert cat hacking furball noise here! SOOOO not a fan of purple, in any shade! However, I must say I do like this!!!!
{Usually when I play along with sketches/challenges I always forget to link them back up...or even list them!! need to get better at this!} Stamps are from Unity's KOM, paper is making memories.
Off to look for more challenges to play in! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards and I just love the layouts and colors. I think my MOJO might be hangin out with yours.

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

beautiful cards, love the simplicity of them. great buttons on the second one.

Natasha said...

Fabulous cards!