September 1, 2009

How not to play the KOM challenge!

*post 3 of 4 for today*
It dawned on me while writing this blog post.... I used the wrong kit on my card!
Here is the low down on what NOT to do for the KOM challenge! ;)

So...Jen said orange, purple, green, and black...so I automatically thought of this fun paper-and my Halloween sentiment from the kit Hauntingly Sweet. I should have probably used the September KOM...but I am all about breaking the rules it seems!
I will be back to make another- I do heart this color combo, *and* Halloween cards!

make sure to upload using keyword USK01 for a chance to win the KOM free!

Check out the others who played along this month as well- JenBuck, Jeanne, Jimmi, Maren, and Christi. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Maria Gurnsey said...

It happens so easy doesn't it. I used the wrong kit for last months challenge :( Once you get an idea in your head it's hard to break the flow. Supe cute though...rule breaker ;)

FibreJunky said...

You rule-breaker, you! I can't tell you how many times I've done that. Can't wait to see what your "real" card looks like. Gotta admit, I'm not so sure about making anything myself with this combo, but you guys sure are pulling it off!!