September 29, 2009

JacksonBelle Tuesday!

today over at the Jbelle blog there is a color challenge-and a sale in the store all week- check out the blog for deets.


For my starting point, I went back to the CAS33- I loved the card used for inspiration and never got to play! For my card today, I used a new Gillian line image from Stampavie. I colored in the cat with my copics and added some flower soft to it's hat. The button is from Basic Grey. I ran the black piece through my cuttlebug- but it's not looking like you can see it!!

Make sure to check out the rest!

Tobi Crawford ~ Tobi’s Place

Stephanie Hargis ~ Steph’s Stampin’ Stuff

Jimmi Mayo ~ Stamping & Shopping

Bethany Paull ~ It’s Not All Black & White

Michelle Philippi ~ Inside My Own Private Idaho

Carly Robertson ~ Paper in Bloom

Shemaine Smith ~ Scraptastic

Lynda Benden: Stamp Act

Jill Dunn: Ink Genious

AJ Otto: The Willow Garden

Lindsey Botkin: Embellished

Trudee Sauer: Follow Your Bliss

Heather Lee-Reppen: The Best in Life

Keri Lee Sereika: Pink Lemonade

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable and just love the bling you added to that santa hat. Thanks for the inspiration.

Heather said...

This is so cute!! Great job!

Shemaine Smith said...

Cute card! Lovin that image of the sweet kitty

Lynda Benden said...

DARLING card AJ!! I LOVE the image and the CAS layout! Your little button is the perfect extra touch!

Jill said...

Cute card! I love that image.

Michelle said...

Love the texture you've got on this - - and your little pop of green with the button!

Bethany Paull said...

Love the fuzzy hat! This is darling!