September 23, 2009

Monthly Mix featured stamper style!

Happy Hump Day! I am sooooo looking forward to the weekend- even though it's already filled with activities! Today I have a few cards to share from the Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix, a Harvest of Memories.

This card is from the featured stamped challenge on SCS- for some reason...the weekend challenges are far too difficult to work on during the weekend!! I went with this card from tankgrl. I used the little circles to make my own paper, and inked up just one of the leaf trio image. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of Making Memories patterned paper.


This next one also uses the same set- I paired the music pattern and sentiment with some paper from DCWV.
That's all for today- I will be back later this week with more Monthly Mix fun!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

Super cute lady-the queen of Kraft you are!

StampinCathy said...

I just love these cards. You are so creative and inspiring. I look forward to your creations EVERYDAY!

Kelly Landers said...

Both cards are great AJ! I love them!!

Bethany Paull said...

LOVE the leaf card. Such great colors.