September 3, 2009

Old habits die hard...

Hip Hop- NOT!
weird. I am certain a few of the other DT gals are also feeling the same way! It has been such a habit for a year now...it may take a while to break! I will still make Thursday my Unity day-

And today is my sons first day of school. FINALLY! after hearing stories (for up to 3 weeks in some cases!) of people being in school....I thought the day would never come! We also have kindergarten orientation today for my baby. eeeeeks. She's so excited she can hardly contain herself. I will take LOTS of pictures!


Onto my card...I thought this topiary would look good covered in Christmas Green Flower Soft. and, I think i like it! The paper is making memories and the sentiment is also Unity- Something Within.
Okay- off to start my school year with PTA meetings and volunteer hours! ;) Pin It Now!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I with you on hip hop! This is so cute and love the flower soft on the topiary. Hope this first day is a blast and have fun at orientation.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Good luck to you as you kick-start the school year! Love the idea of the topiary covered w/ flowersoft. fantastic!

Taylor said...

Awesome job!! Next year is my year for kindergarten, and I'm crying already, lol!

Jen said...

Great card AJ, I think I may have to get some of that flower soft...can't believe I haven't tried it...yet! Ha...I've already started my PTSO obligations, but then it seems like they never ended from last year! Well, I AM the "volunteer coordinator" for PTSO, so this is why it seems it never ended! Too bad you weren't closer to me, then I would have to recruit you too! Have a great day!