September 16, 2009

Sparklin' Pink tree!

Happy hump day! Busy week here...in fact...I cant think of a week that hasn't been busy lately!!


Here is a cas number I did for Lizzie Annes Christmas set-Oh Christmas tree. My pink ribbon appears to be a bit red on the left- weird! I stamped the tree in raspberry fizz and then the bird in green galore. I added a little it of stickles highlights all over the tree- love how fun it is!

I do believe there is a deck with some new stain I get to spend the day with! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Kelly Landers said...

Oooh! Aaah!! Love the sparkles!! Cute card AJ!!

Mandy said...

Wow! I really love that gorgeous tree! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Beautiful card, AJ! I love the white b/g that makes the pink really pop! LOL that is funny about your ribbon looking red-wonder why! Well, it doesn't matter-this is a fantastic card, lady!

StampinCathy said...

This is stunning.

tiffguam said...

Oh man, I'm in love! This card is so perfect!

Rose Ann said...

Your tree is so pretty, and I love your ribbon and button treatment!!

Ang & Ryan said...

Loving the Simple Blessings set. Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing.