September 24, 2009

Stamp Simply-Rich Autumn Leaves

WooHoo for Friday! It's stamp simply time over at Sharon's blog-


Today's card uses the new October Monthly Mix from Lizzie Anne Designs- A harvest of memories. I also just got the labels 9 dies this week so I couldn't help but use them! I inked up the edges of my cardstock with pti's duo set (can't remember the name!!) and ran the artichoke piece through the cuttlebug-


Make sure to check out the rest! and remember to upload using keyword ssnotime106
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a pretty card. Love the layout and the color combo.

Katy said...

this card makes me want to join the monthly mix MORE, not less... thanks! lol

Janine said...

Just so pretty AJ!! Have a great weekend.

Jennifer Buck said...

Such cuteness! :) Love it! Hope you are having a great day! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

So pretty! I love the embossing and the font in that set is so pretty!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Such a pretty fall card, and I love how you tied that beautiful satin ribbon!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, AJ! I love the beautiful earthy colors and that wonderful sentiment! Love the ribbon knot, too!

tiffguam said...

This is GORGEOUS!

Barbara said...

Beautiful, AJ!! LOVE that sentiment and you colors are just fabulous for this card!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

I love this -- the embossing is beautiful -- so rich and earthy -- perfect card for the challenge!