September 22, 2009

New Stampavie!

Time for another Jacksonbelle Challenge- this week we are using up new stuff!!


Since I had this fun little image- I decided on a Christmas card- The stamp is from Stampavie, and ribbon is from May arts. Paper is from basic grey & bling is from MAMBI. I didn't like the way the white ribbon looked, so I colored it with my copic. Instant matching ribbon! And I love how some of the white dots are still there~

Make sure to upload using keyword jbe072 and check out the rest of the team!
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

tiffguam said...

awwwwwwwe, this is TRULY adorable!

Heather said...

This is adorable! Great job!

Michelle said...

What an adorable Christmas card - - great for kids!

Bethany Paull said...

Oh, how sweet! I like the bit of bling.

Carly said...

Very cute!

Lindsey (jacksonbelle) said...

This is just darling! I love the colors and layout!

Jill said...

So cute! Great job with the coloring and I like that you colored your ribbon to match.

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable and so inspiring. Great coloring and love the colors.

the whimsical butterfly said...

Holy cuuuuuteness! LOVE it! I adore the new Gillians myself! So nice to see that BG Wassail paper back out in action...I cannot BELIEVE it's that time of year but I love me some Basic Grey! Great card my friend!

Lynda Benden said...

This is absolutely DARLING AJ!! I LOVE that image and your paper and ribbon look perfect with it!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

What a cute image!!! I love the colors of their shirts AJ! Sooo cute!