October 27, 2009

cas strikes again

Another quick clean and simple card today- this one is also from Lizzie Anne's Monthly Mix- Christmas Wishes.

Everyone should hopefully be happy at school and work today- my husband was released for duty today...he's been itching to get back to work! And my daughter has been having separation issues this last week at school... hoping for a no tears sort of day for her!

on to the card....
I added shimmerz to the angel, although, it does NOT show! It's tricky to photograph! Just another simple card to add the Christmas card pile! I added the MS punch which reminded me of the bottom of her dress....what do ya think about the blue in it?

ok, off to get a few things done before the school calls.... Pin It Now!

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love the scallop edge and the ribbon with the buttons. You are so creative.

naomi chokr said...

this card is really sweet!!!