October 8, 2009

Day 2 of sneak peeks!!


At this rate I may get ahead on Christmas projects if I keep at like this!!

Today we are sharing the last 2 sets that will be released tomorrow over at LAD.


I used the DD Sketch challenge for this one- I really like how it turned out- This is using the new set Deck the Halls, and Cosmo's jolly by golly. By golly I like it!

This project is a candy bar wrapper- such an easy gift idea for the smaller wallets!! ;) I wrapped it with some oh joy (i think!!) and some awesome trim that I have NO clue where I got, but i LOVES it! Attached a few tags using the new Christmas Magic set and- EPLS! Done!

Make sure to check out the blog for all the images of the new sets and the others samples!! Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

lovely! I love the vintage lace on the second one!

StampinCathy said...

Both your projects are fabulous and so inspiring. Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner.

joslyn said...

really cute projects! love that first card. cute!

connie said...

i love you card and candy wrapper!

Jen said...

very cute aj! i love that candy wrapper to...love, love, love! that ribbon is awesome!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful projects AJ!! Just love all the glittery goodness on these!

Eva said...

Oh WOW....these are just gorgeous AJ!!!!

Rose Ann said...

They're both so beautiful, AJ!!

Maren said...

So beautiful!! Love that trim...CUTE!!

Kendra said...

Great projects AJ! Now I need some chocolate!

Martha said...

I love what you did, great colors.

Lisa H. said...

eeee! stop it already, every month I see more and more cute LAD and I think I finally NEED to break down and order some. this looks great, loves the colors.

Jenny Gropp said...

Lovin this!!! Super job on these -- wonderful colors too!