October 6, 2009

Embrace each moment

I just got the fun new Crazy for Daisies Incentive kit and had to pull it out to play! The sentiment is from Bevy of Butterflies.



The colors are so bright and happy! Not sure what the yellow paper is, but is fabulous!!! The red dots is Cosmo. I popped up a few of the flower layers and added some red flower soft to the center.
Now that I look at it finished, it seems a tad bottom heavy....maybe I will play with it and do some fixing! ;)

ETA: I decided to add a white layer to see if it helps balance it out-
what do you think???



Also- today is my day over at Angela's blog- head on over and see what my fun Halloween card uses that is on SALE today! :)

and thanks for the well wishes and concerns about what happened to my husband- he is fine and his finger seems to be taking...all is better!! Stitches come out next week! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just adorable and love this color combo.

Sandra said...

thanks for all the inspiration!
glad to hear things are going well!
Sandra

Angela W said...

Very cute card! Glad things seem to be taking!

Eryn Hagen said...

Great card AJ...glad to hear your husband is doing better. OUCH! {in the loudest scream possible!!!)

the whimsical butterfly said...

I LOVE this card and love the sentiment too! I think its awesome! So glad to hear your hubby is doing better! hugs!