October 12, 2009

Happy Monday!

Today the Monday chicks wanted to do a masculine card....Well....I had this "guy" done for a bit and wanted to shared it before I forgot...so lets call this turkey a boy. ;)

The stamp set is Lizzie Anne Designs October Monthly Mix- A Harvest of Memories.


I stamped the turkey, then stamped him again and cut out his body to pop up. The black scallop edge is also popped up. The cardstock is Bazzill swiss dots- comes already like that! Love it!

It's a very Masculine Thanksgiving card, don't you think??? ;)

Make sure to check out the others- Amber, Brookie, Jeanne, Jimmi, & Maren. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the turkey and it is Canadian Thanksgiving today so very appropriate. TFS Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

jpmayo said...

Very cute!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Cute little gobbler! Awesome card!

Tiff said...

Very cute card!!!

Linda said...

That is a cuteset trukey I seen I just love full time and all colors don't you?